Docker for Enterprise Operations
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers in-depth core advanced features of Docker EE and best practices to apply these features at scale with enterprise workloads. It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite.
Completion of the Docker Fundamentals course or its equivalent. (It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a pre-requisite.)
- Introduction to Docker Enterprise Edition
- Universal Control Plane
- User Management and Access Control
- UCP Orchestration
- Container Network Operations
- Application Health and Readiness Checks
- Docker Trusted Registry
- DTR Organizations and Teams
- Content Trust
- Image Security Scanning
- Repository Automation
- Image Management
- Operations Signature Assessment
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to
- Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
- Deploy applications on UCP using Swarm or Kubernetes, governed by secure, role-based authentication and authorization
- Establish a secure supply chain for containerized software development using DTR
Who Should Attend
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Stockholm, 11–12 april 2019.
19 995 SEK (exkl. moms)