Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Developers Course Bundle
The Docker Fundamentals + Enterprise Developers Bundle includes the full Docker for Enterprise Developers course as well as the prerequisite Docker Fundamentals course run back to back in a single intensive training experience.
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses.
As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization’s Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing.
Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
- The Docker Story
- Introduction to Images
- Creating Images
- System Commands
- Docker Networking Basics
- Docker Compose
- Scaling out with Swarm Mode and Kubernetes
- Managing Secrets
- Architecture of a Highly Distributed Application
- Development Pipeline Overview
- Developing Applications using Docker
- Edit and Continue
- Docker Compose
- Health Check
- Defensive Programming
- Logging and Error Handling o Docker Builder
- Docker Secrets
- Routing Mesh
- HTTP Routing Mesh
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- UCP and DTR
- Configuration Management o Tagging and Versioning
- Content Trust
- Image Scanning
- Image Promotion
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of containerization on a single Docker node
- Create an image using Dockerfile best practices
- Use volumes in the application development process
- Apply concepts of the Docker networking model
- Understand the goal of services as a method of scaling containers
- Utilize two different orchestrators (Swarm and Kubernetes) to deploy a single application across multiple machines
- Create a secret and understand its accessibility capabilities
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes.
- Produce and containerize an EE application that are scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
- Build and run the sample application on your local system using Kubernetes
Denna kurs är för tillfället inte schemalagd. Gör en intresseanmälan nedan.
26 995 SEK (exkl. moms)