The Docker Security course is an advanced workshop style course designed to be inclusive of multiple roles: Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architects. The course offers learners a hands-on overview of important security features and best practices to protect containerized services. Completion of the Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended as a prerequisite.
- Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Operation Course(s) or Equivalent
- Some experience with Linux
- Container Security
- Secure Networking
- Authentication and Authorization
- Secure Software Supply Chain
- Signature Assignment
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to
- List all the Linux and network features imposed on containers by the Docker platform, and configure them where configurable
- Design and implement discretionary access control for users on the Docker EE platform
- Fully audit the provenance, contents, and actions taken by containerized software from creation as an image, through testing and QA, and into deployment as a container in production
Who Should Attend
Developers, operators, system administrators, network administrators, and IT security professionals with a strong understanding of Docker technologies desiring a deep understanding of securing Docker environments at scale in an enterprise environment.
Denna kurs är inte schemalagd för tillfället men kan genomföras företagsinternt.
Gör intresseanmälan nedan.