Docker Troubleshooting & Support
The Docker Troubleshooting & Support course is a role-based course designed for an organization’s support teams to troubleshoot the variety of issues that arise in their Docker journey. The course covers best practices to identify and remedy production issues as well as remedy resource problems and network-related issues. It is recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals and the Docker for Enterprise Operations courses as prerequisites.
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Logging & Monitoring Strategies
- Docker Documentation
- UCP Support Dump
- Troubleshooting Resource Problems
- Troubleshooting Networking Problems
- Troubleshooting UCP
- Troubleshooting DTR
- Disaster Recovery
- Engaging Docker Support
- Troubleshooting & Support Signature Assignment
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to
- Plan a troubleshooting strategy supported by information provided by the Docker platform
- Identify and fix issues with the Docker Engine, UCP and DTR
- Identify and fix system resource problems impacting the Docker Platform
Who Should Attend
Technical Support professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.
Denna kurs är inte schemalagd för tillfället men kan genomföras företagsinternt.
Gör intresseanmälan nedan.